transceiver (posibilidad de uso como emisor, transmisor y/o receptor) de señal DMX por red propia inalámbrica,
construcción IP-65, compatible con sistema Wireless Solution, configuración automática con 1x botón, acceso a bandas 2.4GHz y 5.8GHz.
The EWDMX II-IP Transceiver is our solution for architectural and entertainment projects that require the reliability and ease of use of W-DMX products, in a weatherproof IP-65 rated casing.
The EWDMX II-IP Transceiver contains features to ensure top-notch reliability, including “Adaptive Frequency Hopping” to dynamically avoid interference from other radios in the vicinity with no configuration or “Re-Configuration Over Time”, as the system adapts to its surroundings in real time.
This is a dual-band 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz product, meaning ever more reliability and robustness in any environment.
Built to be installed on the outsides of building, large structures, or anywhere exposed to the punishments of the weather, the EWDMX II-IP Transceiver works tirelessly day-in, day-out to transmit or receive your DMX, RDM and Ethernet signals around installations, be it the outside of a building, over rivers and even across buildings.
With our truss-mount kits and a range of IP-65 antennas available, the EWDMX II-IP Transceiver is perfect for outdoor rental environments, as it provides a watertight solution.
The units can even be supplied with Streaming ACN, Art-Net or other Ethernet-based lighting data, and either output this at the other end, or convert it to an RS-485-based protocol.
The Elation EWDMX II – IP transceiver features:
- IP 65 rated rugged plastic transceiver box
- Wireless DMX Transceiver box with 2db indoor Antenna
- Uses W-DMX G4 protocol for dual band operation: 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz
- Single Universe Outdoor DMX/RDM Transmitter/Receiver
- High-Speed Frequency Hopping: 1800 times per second
- Complete DMX512 support
- Full RDM support
- One-button-to-go support for ease of use
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping Radio
- Invisi-wire High-Fidelity Technology: Output matches Input
- Datasafe Technology: Wireless Fidelity and Error correction
- 2.4GHz radio: license free worldwide
- 5.8GHz dualband: provides access to ‘virgin’ spectrum
- AC 110 – 240V
- Interchangeable antennas
- Ships standard with 2dBi indoor antenna